• CrossFit – This is the Sport of Fitness! Program that uses weightlifting, running, rowing, kettlebell, Olympic lifting, and body weight gymnastic movements in a continuous circuit fashion in as many combinations as creativity will allow. Focus of the program is to improve all 10 fitness domains (strength, power, stamina, endurance, flexibility, accuracy, balance, speed, agility, and coordination) to as high a level as possible. Each individual can focus on their specific goals and / or weaknesses with our “Bias” programs.
Endurance Bias: focus will be on improving your aerobic endurance (V02 max). Will combine specific running or rowing prescriptions with traditional CrossFit program. For individuals who enjoy recreational running.
• Rowing: Utilization of the Concept 2 Indoor Rower to improve aerobic endurance. This is a great total body endurance program that allows each individual to improve their running performance without the impact of running. Also a great option during the cold, winter months.
• Training Mask: Simulate training at elevation! This is something that you will not find anywhere else in Indianapolis. This training device allows each individual to train at 3 different simulated elevations. This is another unique way to increase your running performance!
• Traditional Running: Running workouts to improve each individual’s performance to as high a level as possible. Through the use of specifically designed intervals and continuous runs each athlete significantly improve their Vo2 Max for improvement in the daily WOD.
Strength Bias: focus will be on improving total body strength through the use of barbell and dumbbell exercises. For individuals who have an endurance base but lack proper strength to body weight ratios or simply enjoy lifting heavy and getting strong! Participation in the Strength for Sport or Olympic weightlifting classes.
• Strength for Sport – Program for all athletes to gain strength and power specific to their sport. Includes all traditional barbell and dumbbell exercises. Will teach all athletes how to safely and effectively gain strength to enhance their performance on the field, court, track, or the Sport of Fitness.
• Olympic Weightlifting – Program for all athletes to gain proficiency in the Clean, Jerk, and Snatch movements. Will teach progressions to safely and effectively gain strength and power.
Weight Loss Bias: focus of the program will be incorporating longer continuous circuits to promote significant weight loss. For individuals which place losing weight as their number one goal above gaining strength or training for specific events
Pricing: all prices include unlimited training within the month
3 month Membership: $200/month
6 month Membership: $175/month
12 month Membership: $125/month